• To propose and execute audits. • To evaluate and report on internal control system and internal management performance.
General Manager Office
• To set the Company’s future development goals and plan strategic cooperation. • To assist with and execute assigned operational matters from the general manager.
• To research market conditions and import bulk raw materials.
• Domestic and international market development; crediting; product sales; quotes; order handling, etc.
• Financial operation and planning. • Fund management and banking business. • Accounting. • Production cost calculation and analyses.
• Purchasing, facility affairs, general affairs, personnel, computer affairs, etc.
• In charge of inspection, standard, supervision and control of all incoming materials, finished products and unqualified products. • Collect and grasp new experience in quality inspection method, apparatus, management between domestic and foreign; moreover, it also passes relevant quality information. • Statistical analysis of process capacity of each product and development of internal control index.
• R&D and promotion of new products. • Process design and improvement for existing products.
Production Dept. I
• Solvent production: methanol, formaldehyde alcohol, menthyl acetates, and ether alcohol esters, etc.